Friday, December 11, 2009

As if...

This post is a ribbon wrapped around my finger, this is heretofore a reminder of the movies I want to see. I tried to remember my mental list of movies to watch last Tuesday night to share with Malerie and could only remember two...so...

Disclaimer: I am a chick.

Disclaimer to the disclaimer: I heart chick flicks.

  • Time Travelers Wife
  • Julie and Julia
  • Love Happens
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Land of the Lost
  • Amelia
  • Blindside
  • Old Dogs
  • Everybody's Fine

I realize a few of these haven't even come out in theaters yet, but I did want to document them before I forgot. Apparently when it comes to pop culture I have the memory of an 86 y/o woman.

Speaking of pop culture but not entirely speaking of pop culture (hmm?) I was talking to one of our youth last night (17 y/o guy). He called W and then wanted to talk to me and was asking relationship advice. I told him some things then to give the girl a call. He said she didn't have cell service at her house so I said "well call her home phone." He sounded as if he fell out of his seat he was laughing so hard. "Home phone? That's the first time I've laughed in days!"

Apparently I have an understanding of teen relationships like an 86 y/o woman would too. Do you think he would have laughed as hard if I told him my high school boyfriend and I talked on AOL back in the day? What a granny I am.

So, movie list is forever engraved on the internet. Any suggestions on any of them (or movies not listed) are more than welcome!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

You've been awarded... check my blog!