Thursday, August 5, 2010

See Me Through

I have been listening to this song everyday for the past week. The funny thing is that I have had the album (how do you say this now that one doesn't actually have the CD? Album seems so dated.) for over a year yet have never listened to this song.

God knows just what we need when we need it.

Last week I was coming back to town and this song came on. I had to pull over until the tears ceased flowing because I couldn't see the road. There have been a few things so heavy on my heart lately and at this point I was finally able to release them to the Lord. It's funny how we try to hold on to things ourselves.

Ever since that point, I have felt so much freedom from these situations I was carrying. I have known the scripture "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom" for many years, yet I experienced it in the purest form these last few days.

So, have a listen. I pray the Lord ministers to you as He has to me.



No comments: