Monday, November 3, 2008

giving in...

My dear friend Malerie tagged me to do this...

6 random things about me...

(1) I really want a big SUV... like an Expedition or Tahoe. They are huge, with plenty of room... without being a mini-van. I just can't picture myself in a mini-van... not that I wouldn't be grateful if someone handed me the keys to a new one - I just prefer the big gas guzzlers. Which is probably the reason my husband will never let me get one.

(2) Since our married life began (almost 5 years ago!) we've never had an ice maker in our freezer. We fill our ice trays and harvest our ice. A gal can dream, right?! :)

(3) I'm terrified of swimming in bodies of water with fish. Poor Malerie can tell you too many stories about this.

(4) I didn't like onion rings, potato salad, chicken salad or stuffed eggs until I was 20 years old. And it all happened in the same year!

(5) Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the smells, the family time, the excitement as we learn about Jesus' birth again. It's so much fun with toddlers, too!

(6) My husband and I can finish each others sentences. He's my best friend!

***

I can't tag 6 people because I pretty much only blog stalk :)


No comments: