Wednesday, November 4, 2009

St. Louis Trip


Week before last, our little family took a quick trip to St. Louis, MO to see some precious friends of ours.

We had an awesome time. Thursday night we hung out with them at home, then Friday when the girls were in school, S took us to an amazing place called The Magic House. The kids LOVED it. There were countless activities for them to do, and quite frankly, mom and dad had a blast too.




W and I both forgot our cameras (err!) but did have the trusty iPhones. These were taken at the water works and also at the water organ. W got some cool video on his phone too.

After our outing, I had my very first Red Robin (ummmm!) experience. I had some type of BBQ wrap that was amazing. That night, we all went out to eat together at this little pizza joint called Dewey's Pizza. It was the freshest tasting pizza I've ever had in my life. We had the Bronx Bomber which is likened to a supreme pizza. The bell peppers, onions, and sausage were to die for.

The next morning we had to leave (I mentioned it was a quick trip, right?) so we naturally went to the Arch. Wow. It was so beautiful. I never would have imagined it to be so big, but indeed it is.



We had an awesome time with an awesome family. We miss them so much already!


No comments: