A friend of mine posted this... I thought it would be a nice change of pace :)
A fun husband game...
1. Where did you meet?
At UNA. I was apparent going for the Mrs. degree.
2. How long did you date?
Not long :) We started "talking" in August, made it "exclusive" in October, engaged in February, married in July.
3. How long have you been married?
almost 4.5 years.
4. What does he say that surprises you?
Seemingly random compliments.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes... I come from all browns, so it's a nice break to stare into his baby blues.
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He loves me no matter what! What more could I ask for?
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sometimes I'll get a "Shell" outta' him.
8. What is his favorite color? Brown.
9. What is his favorite food? Pizza. Hands down!
10. What is his favorite sport?
To play, golf.
11. When and where did you first kiss?
On May 22, 2004 @ my house in Florence.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
13. Do you have any children?
Obviously :) 2 gifts from heaven.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
He can sing and play guitar beautifully - but rarely does outside of our home.
15. How old is he? 26
16. Who said "I love you" first?
He did - on the dock at Joe Wheeler (where he proposed months later) after we read the Christmas story together.
17. What is his favorite type of music?
Dude loves everything!
18. What do you admire most about him?
His patience with me :)
19. Do you think he will read this?
I'm doubting it ;)