Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday


Ok... this is a little game I like to play on Mondays. Except I don't really play - I just read everyone elses Not Me Monday. What is it? Being brutally honest and living to tell about it! You can check MckMama out if you want to - the amazing sista' who thought it up that I happen to blogstalk.

I did not just give my daughter a cut up waffle with butter and syrup to eat in the living room while I type this blog. I would never do that - what a mess it will could make.

My dear husband did not catch our daughter with a certain item from the bathroom trash can. We also did not find that her sleeves were wet from playing in the toilet. No way, jose. We most definitely keep better tabs on our children so they do not do such things.

I did not just mop my kitchen floor for the first time in a month. Nope. Not me.

I did not overhear the following conversation in Sunday School yesterday:

(a pregnant gal) it seems like I've been pregnant forever... only 3 months to go...
(another gal) no girl it seems like it's gone so quick...
(pregnant gal) oh not for me... it's gone so slow


and then I did not chime in:

oh, the quick part was the first part!


I would never say such a thing. Not in Sunday School, either. Nope, not me.

Confession is good for the soul, my friends. Great therapy...

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

My husband used to embarrass me by telling everyone, "I got to do the fun part" when I was pregnant. Wait- no, not him, he has mUcH better manners than that!!