Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nocturnal thoughts - ish.



Do you think it is odd that it is 1:24 in the morning and here I sit? Do you also think it is odd my precious daughter has been waking up every night since she was 7 months old to nurse in the night - and she is now sleeping through the night - yet I am still awake? For the past week she has slept soundly through the night and I have been up at some point every single night. Lovely. Tonight I have wrapped 10 Christmas gifts. I would have continued wrapping, but my work was getting sloppy (possibly because I'm exhausted?!) yet here I sit. I just can't make myself go to sleep. At which point shall I consider myself nocturnal?

Sigh.

I just read the most beautiful post from MckMama about marriage. I wholeheartedly agreed with everything she said. Just in case you don't know, I absolutely love and adore my husband. Our marriage is in no way perfect, but through Him, we are being made perfect.

What a process.

For any gal, I would so highly recommend Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl. Love it.


No comments: